<< Back to the main event page
Life-course Immunisation for Older Adults in Asia: a Health Economics Case
1. What is the eligibility criteria of the initiative?
There are also two eligible participant categories:
- Rising Stars: Aged between 18-31 years old, and currently enrolled in an educational institution or with five years or less of professional working experience in healthcare/public policy/health economics
- Working Professionals: Aged 32 years old and above or with at least eight years of professional working experience in healthcare/public policy/health economics
2. Which countries does “Southeast Asia” refer to?
The initiative is open to submissions that specifically focus on one of the selected Southeast Asia countries listed: Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
3. Can someone who does not reside in Southeast Asia join the initiative?
Yes, anyone who does not reside in Southeast Asia can participate, provided that you meet the eligibility criteria under Question 1 and your submission focuses on the one of the Southeast Asia countries listed under Question 2.
4. Can employees of SEADS, EU-ABC or Sanofi enter the initiative?
No, entries from employees of event organisers, as well as judges and speakers of the initiative will not be accepted.
5. Are group entries accepted (i.e., 2 or more people) or are only individual entries allowed?
Only individual entries are allowed.